Improving the quality of filtering ecg signals due to the use of Wiener and Chebyshev filters
The paper investigates the causes of noise in electrocardiograms (ECG) and disadvantages of high-pass and low-pass filters by the example of a portable electrocardiograph. The use of Wiener and Chebyshev filters in an electrocardiograph is proposed. It is shown that the quality of ECG signal filtering with the use of Chebyshev and Wiener filters increased about 2 times as compared with high- and low-pass filters.
2. Makarov L. М. Holter monitoring / L. М. Makarov. – М. : Medicalpractice, 2000. – 216 p. (Rus).
3. Zubinov Yu. I. Alphabet of ECG / Yu. I. Zubinov. – Rostov-on-Don : Phoenix, 2003. – 160 p. (Rus).
4. Jakimov Е. V. Digital processing of signals: study guide / Е. V. Jakimov. – Tomsk : Publishing House of TPU, 2006. – 188 p. (Rus).
5. Lezhnina I. А. Electrocardiograph on nonoelectrodes : abstract of the dissertation for a Degree of Candidate of Science (Engineering) : speciality 05.11.17 «Devices, systems and medical appliances» / I. А. Lezhnina. – Тomsk, 2010. – 22 p. (Rus).
6. Raigaian R. М. Analysis of biomedical signals. Practical approach / R. М. Raigaian. – М. : PHIZMATLIT, 2007. – 345 p. (Rus).
7. Kurakina Т. V. Method of ECG-signal analysis on the base of continuous wavelet-transform / Т. V. Kurakina, Yu. V. Tverdokhlib // Modern information systems and technologies. – 2013. – № 1. – P. 139 – 140. (Ukr).
8. Vuitsyk V. Registration, processing and control of biomedical electrographic signals / V. Vuitsyk – Lviv :
Liga-Pres, 2009. – 308 p. (Ukr).