Mechatronic hydraulic drive cnaracteristics during manipulator spatial motion
Keywords:manipulator, mechatronic drive, transient processes, regulation time, overshoot, stability
The paper proposes a nonlinear mathematical model of spatial motion of the manipulator, based on two individual hydraulic drives with mechatronic control. The developed mathematical model has made it possible to determine the manipulator spatial motion characteristics during simultaneous operation of two hydraulic drives. In particular, the effect of the drives and manipulator parameters on the regulation time and overshooting as well as on the stability of transient processes during the manipulator start-up process is determined and analyzed.
2. Kozlov L. G. The use of a neural network in order to reduce regulation time in the mechatronic hydraulic system / L. G. Kozlov // Visnyk of Sumy State University. Series “Engineering Sciences”. – 2013. – № 4. – P. 165 – 174. (Ukr).
3. Kozlov L. G. Scietific fundamentals of developing the manipulator hydraulic drive systems with adaptive regulator, based on neural networks, for mobile working machines: thesis for a degree of Dc. Sc. (Eng.): 05.02.02 / Leonid Kozlov. – Kyiv, 2015. – 421 p. (Ukr).
4. Burennikov Y. A. Review of electrohydraulic systems for controlling variable-displacement pumps /
Y. A. Burennikov, L. G. Kozlov, S. V. Repinskyi // Visnyk of Khmelnytskyi National University, Series “Engineering Sciences”. – 2016. – № 2 (235). – P. 202 – 206. (Ukr).
5. Repinskyi S. V. Control of variable pumps load-sensing hydraulic drives: monograph / S. V. Repinskyi,
L. G. Kozlov, Y. A. Burennikov. – Vinnytsia; VNTU, 2016. – 199 p. (Ukr).
6. Repinskyi S. V. Control system of the axial-piston variable pump with a profiled port of the combined flow regulator spool: thesis for a degree of Cand. Sc. (Eng.): 05.02.02 / Sergiy Repinskyi; Vinnytsia National Technical University. Vinnytsia, 2011. – 248 p. (Ukr).
7. Burennikov Y. A. Variable pump automatic control system / Y. A. Burennikov, L. G. Kozlov, S. V. Repinskyi // Visnyk of Ternopil State Technical University. – 2009. – Vol. 14, № 3. – P. 134 – 141.
8. Kozlov L. Optimization of design parameters of the counterbalance valve for the front-end loader hydraulic drive / L. Kozlov, Yu. Burennikov, O. Piontkevych, O. Paslavska // Proceedings of 22nd International Scientific Conference «MECHANIKA 2017», Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania, 19 May 2017. – P. 195 – 200.
9. Polishchuk L. Dynamics of adaptive drive of mobile machine belt conveyor / L. Polishchuk, O. Piontkevych // Proceedings of 22nd International Scientific Conference «MECHANIKA 2017», Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania, 19 May 2017. – Р. 307 – 311.
10. Kozlov L. Energy-Saving Mechatronic Drive of the Manipulator / L. Kozlov // Bulletin of the Polytechnic Institute of Iasi, 2011. – № 3(57) – Р. 111 – 118.
11. Burennikov Yu. Mechatronic hydraulic drive with regulator, based on artificial neural networks /
Yu. Burennikov, L. Kozlov, V. Pyliavets, O. Piontkevych // International Conference on Innovative Research «EUROINVENT ICIR 2017» : book of abstracts, Iasi – Romania : StudIS, 25-26 of May 2017. – P. 99.