NEW METHOD FOR IMPROVEMENT SOFTWARE PERFORMANCE IN COMPUTING SYSTEMS BY AUTOMATICAL SEARCHING OF «BOTTLENECKS»
Keywords:Efficiency, software, bottlenecks, profiling
Task of improving the software efficiency of computing systems integrated into the computer network by automatic determination of the «bottlenecks» is described. Task of improvement the effectiveness of software according to standard ISO9126 is formalized, model of the process of its operation on the basis of graph is constructed, the scheme of the system improving the effectiveness of automated software computing systems by reducing the influence of «bottlenecks» is elaborated, principles of its operation are suggested.
1. Scalet R. ISO/IEC 9126 and 14598 integration aspects: A Brazilian viewpoint / Scalet R. // The Second World Congress on Software Quality. – Yokohama: 2000 – 350 p.
2. Novikov F.A. Discrete mathematics for programmers: For students / Novikov F.A. – Spb.: Piter, 2004 – 256 p.
3. Bottleneck (engineering). Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Режим доступу: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottleneck_(engineering).
4. Derick Rethans. Documentation for: Xdebug 2. Function Traces. Режим доступу: http://www.xdebug.org/docs/execution_trace.
5. Ananiy V.O., Levitin G.V. Alhorithms: Introduction to development and analisys / Ananiy V.O., Levitin G.V. – М.: Wilyams, 2006. – p. 212 – 215.