Accounting of probability of states in microprogram finite-state machine with datapath of transitions
An approach for determining the comparative effectiveness of the variants of synthesis of a microprogrammable finite-state machine with datapath of transitions is proposed. The approach is to determine the average number of transitions to each state of the finite-state machine with further calculation of the probability of states and the average number of cycles in one cycle of the finite-state machine functioning. This approach is useful when using transit states and allows to choose one of several synthesis variants, in which the average number of clock cycles of a finite-state machine turns out to be the smallest.
2. Baranov S. I. Synthesis of microprogramming mashines / S. I. Baranov. - L. : Energy, 1979. - 232 p. (Rus).
3. Barkalov A. A. Operational formation of state codes in microprogramming machines / А. А. Barkalov,
R. М. Babakov // Cybernetics and system analysis. – 2011. – № 2. – P. 21 – 26. (Rus).
4. Babakov R. М. Using of transit states in microprogramming machine with operation transition machine /
R. М. Babakov, I. V. Yarosh // Proceedings of Donetsk National Technical University. Series: «Computer engineering and automation». – Krasnoarmeisk: DonNTU, 2016. – Issue 1 (29). – P. 56 – 64. (Rus).
5. Barkalov А. А. Synthesis of control devices on programmable logic devices / А. А. Barkalov. – Donetsk, Donetsk National Technical University, 2002. – 262 p. (Rus).
6. Mayorov S. А. Structure of electronic computers / S. А. Mayorov, G. I. Novikov. – L. : Mashine-building, 1979. – 384 p. (Rus).